Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random match n eat out side by side





Kind of different but i certainly love the current Twnty 20 world cup goin on in west indies. It's 3 in nyt or should i say morning, INDIA is not playing but cricket is at its best......N fun just not stops here..
It's ice cream, thums up, salami sandwich and most important thing Maggi....Kind of enjoy such kind of nights where i'm alone awake with all those ravishing things by my side. I just need to make an effort to reach for them.....
Was a bit low because of the back pain n didn't had anything to do for past two days...tonight's match was onething i was eagerly waiting for n also prepared for by sleeping whole day long ;)
Referred to sleep on hard mattress I decided to lay down on floor with cool sheets bottle of Thums Up by my side, prepared maggi n ice cream was always here to cater my sweet tooth ;)
Cheers Hav fun n live life lyt n bryt......................




No comments:

Post a Comment