Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Italian Job

So finally all bags packed...let's hope for the best that the flyt is on ryt tym
This myt be the most unorganized n random trip for me cos traveling whole of a country n that too one which is integral part of history of the world will take a toll...
Jounery will start tomorrow from Milan n still no clue what all it covers in it's duration
I'm personally eyeing venice cos it has been my childhood dream to see that city n will look forward to encash the opportunity of capturing moments spent there n will bring them here in different colors and shade.
Rome being high on ancient history n world's most visited place will also be fascinating to view....the colosseum nd ancient roman empire will be dream come true.
I will certainly miss many people whom I wish could have been wid me in this Italian Job
But as Salman Khan said " there is always a first time....there is always a next time.......NEXT TIME nd U Tooo"
ciao bbye see you sooon

No comments:

Post a Comment