Friday, March 26, 2010

truth serve chilled wid lemon on top

happy tym wont be back soon
they r on holidayz to blue moon
taken my almost everything along
emptied my hands n pockets
dunno for how long
have to reconstruct myself
n hav to believe in myty gawd
he's the one who plays hide n seek
n he's the one wanna make me move forward
u wont understand this lady
u havent been so long
it has been always in my eyes
wid feelings very strong
only my lips were sealed
my voice went mute
ur that charmin n special to me
thats why words wont be easy fruit
happy go lucky
lucky go happy
both dunno where to roam
n both dunno why i'm so crappy
signing of this not so good work
n knows cos wasnt tough to write
maybe next tym i try
will be wid more feelings n bryt

3 comments:

  1. katai "jee" khol ke rakh diyaa apne to

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhai yeh vinni toh mera nakal karta hai..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh nakal toh iske rag rag mein basi hai u kno why?????? :P

    ReplyDelete