Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CUTTAAAAA

Good Lord, It seem like a scissor in devil's hand n he's der waiting for me to select my path n just when i'm about to reach the destination "CUT" there's a scar on the track n i'm as usual left looking for alternative options not so please. In some cases ya something will be there to help me out but in majority m left WIDE ARMS WIDE OPEN. I wont be mentioning my emotional condition n wat all I've gone through but ya last night i was all set to go on and watch Delhi daredevils having a shot on SRK's KKR. I'll mention it Shahrukh's KKR rather than Saurav's cos he is the one who i think is bringing the fan frm home to stadium, at least in Delhi. Ya back to the match thing n I was there just about a Km away from the stadium when my destined cut was about to happen. We were three guys out to go for match n i had my ticket a day before n rest was about to get there on the venue but wat I recieve was a lone ticket. DAMN wat to do now, I'm here at the stadium n the ticket I had I gave it to my lil bro n my cousin I was left wid nothing but my car stuck in a long heavy traffic jam. Calling here n there lookin for some alternative so that i too can make into the stadium n watch my home team play but no there was no response. Soon something struck me n my god's gracious and help from one of my relative's friend I made it to the stadium n as said in hindi" SABR KA PHAL MEETHA" (patience always return sumthng good) i made into one of the better stands at the venue. Although Delhi was almost through wid der batting n i was lone in that stand but somehow i made talks wid acquaintance and started to njoi. Later in nyt some foreign delegates joined my n man that was the tym everything else happened to me earlier vanished n i was enjoying the match n the crowd. Cheering every wicket chanting names of guys performing and yaa some good interesting chat wid the guys n lady sitting beside me. HEHEHEHE All was going well, but how can He(Devil) be happy from that. i lost my wallet. The time I checked my pocket nothing was there was a strange smile on my face. She asked wat happen n smiling i told "Somebody took my wallet, hehe". I looked upward n smiled that how can i be left wid good times. But they say Taurians are STUBBORN n being that rather than moaning over it i enjoyed my drive back home. 37 km in 40 mins on Delhi roads yeah nice drive n especially the NARAINA flyover. Back home n shocked everyone by coming so early, hehe njoyed food n then bye bye dear world off to sleep................

No comments:

Post a Comment