Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Name is Kay's

It is like my family restaurant. Since we shifted frm chawri Kays in rajouri garden just opp MTNL office became the Destination Saturday. I came to know that the owner of the same got his first big deal in one of my family functions and frm there was no looking backward. He is one of the famous in-house caterers n good value for money type restaurant. First thing i tasted der was his specialty orly fish in tar tar dip and khus kebab. Mmmmmmmm those were the expressions of me n ones who were wid me. My mum who's a veggie placed Palak Paneer and Paneer lebabdaar. From the presentation it self it was lukin tasty n the time it went into the mouth it was yummmmmmmmm. It has been like when ever we think of not having regular home food n neither heavily cooked in oil nd masala food from outside we go for Kay.
As always today also i had butter chicken n Chicken Chop. It has also started many new things like Chinese crispy vegetable in honey sauce which is commendable job done. So if sum of u reading this n go by my words living in Delhi or visiting Delhi wanna chk sum good Punjabi food head towards Kays......n believe me u wont be disheartened. This all 4 today n yaa one thing i left to mention that one of my frend told me that he had shawarmas frm so called branch of NFC's Al Bake in tilak nagar n it was disappointing effort made by them BE AWARE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment